Dorm Custodial Procedures
Clean community (hall baths) bathrooms daily. Clean showers once a week.
We will provide the proctor with a plunger for the dorm, to be used as a first line of defense against having to call a plumber out on an after-hours emergency.
Vacuum hallways and common areas daily.
Empty hallway trash daily.
Clean kitchen floor and empty garbage daily.
Clean laundry rooms as needed.
DORM CUSTODIAL PROCEDURES
Cleaning schedules will be posted so that floors can be cleared in advance. If you put it on the floor, it will remain on the floor.
- Clean Private bathrooms once a week.
1. Wash dishes. Wash laundry rooms as needed.
2. Empty room trash cans into hall trash cans.
3. Empty room recycling cans in designated recycling areas.
4. Vacuum dorm rooms. There will be a vacuum cleaner placed in the dorm for student use.